Asure ID Enterprise enables multiple workstations to share a common database over a network, whether Asure ID is installed on a PC or a Windows® 8 Pro Tablet. The advanced and intuitive card design processes provide a dramatic speed boost for designing card templates and entering cardholder data. With Asure ID Enterprise, you have everything you need to design and populate a card. Now you can easily capture or load a photo, or add a digitized signature with a couple of mouse clicks.
- Improved User Interface – Asure ID Enterprise has a user-friendly interface has a similar look-and-feel to the familiar Microsoft® ribbon, allowing you to design and manage the creation of sharp photo IDs with minimal training.
- Databases Demystified – Asure ID Enterprise comes with an internal database and a configurable Live Link plug-in, making it easy to print cards. from a common networked database for real-time data exchange.
- Advanced Card Design – Asure ID Enterprise includes features like compound data fields, batch printing, conditional design and print rules, and password protection.
- Low Maintenance – Asure ID Enterprise has built-in notifications about free software updates to ensure that the software is never outdated.
- Robust Reporting Suite – Asure ID Enterprise enables you to filter, sort, and group data as needed to build custom reports that meet the needs of your business.
Asure ID 7 How to install software and activate license
Asure ID 7 How to Import Records from Excel Spreadsheet