Zebra ZC100 Series ID Badge Printer
Ideal for low-volume, single-sided card printing applications in color or monochrome, the Zebra ZC100 Series offers a complete card printing solution with a minimal upfront investment. The new generation of Zebra’s entry level ID card printer ZC100 brings simplicity to printing single sided ID badges making it one of the best entry-level printers on the market. The ZC100 is capable of printing a full color ID card in 28 seconds or in monochrome in 6 seconds. The ZC100 comes standard with a USB connection and Ethernet and Wifi can be added as options.
Price: $ 939.00 – $ 1,549.00
Free Lifetime Phone & Email Support
Free Shipping on Orders of $35+
Price Match Guarantee
SKU: 800100-150Zebra 800100-150 Ribbon - 200 Prints - YMCKO
SKU: AA-015Small 3 in 1 Table Top Slot Punch w/Adj Guides
SKU: EZB-2120-3031Classic Retractable Black Badge Reel w/ Clear Vinyl Strap - 2120-3031
SKU: 505-AClassic Vinyl ID Badge Strap Clip - 505-A
|Standard Features||• 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
• 2 GB flash memory
• Image size: 1006 x 640 pixels
• Auto calibration of ribbon
• USB 2.0 connectivity
• 100 card capacity auto-adjusting input hopper (30 mil)
• 100 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
• Manual card feeding capability with LED bezel
• 3 Tricolor printer status indicator lights
• Kensington® secure lock slot
• Printer host authentication and data encryption
• Print Touch NFC tag and Quick Help QR code for online printer help and documentation access
• Two-year unlimited warranty on printer and printhead
|Printing Specifications||• Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card print method
• Full-color or monochrome printing
• Single-sided printing
• Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
Printing throughput (cards per hour) based on batch printing with USB connectivity. Times may vary depending on the computer configuration.
YMCKO: Single-Sided: 28 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour
Monochrome: Single-Sided: 6 seconds per card / 700 card per hour
|Card Compatibility||NOTE: For optimum print quality and printer performance, use of Genuine Zebra supplies is recommended.
• Card Thickness: 10-40 mil*.
• Card Size: CR80 ISO 7810 ID-1 format, CR79*.
• Card Material: PVC and PVC composite.
• Adhesive back and writable back cards.
• Transparent cards*.
*Note: Spot color or monochrome printing recommended only on >20 mil thick cards, CR79 cards, and transparent cards.
|Operating Characteristics||Operating Temp:
• 59º F to 95º F/15º C to 35º C
• 20% to 80% non-condensing
• Temperature: 41º F to 77º F/5º C to 25º C
• Humidity: 35% to 65% non-condensing
• Auto-switching single-phase AC power
• Operating range: 90-132VAC and 190-264VAC RMS
• Frequency range: 47-63 Hz
• FCC Class A
•10.2 in. H x 6.2 in. W x 15.1 in. D
•258 mm H x 157 mm W x 383 mm D
•8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)
|Communications and Interface Capabilities||USB 2.0:
Built-In 10/100 Ethernet:
|Encoding Options and Specifications||• Magnetic stripe encoder — ISO 7811 (new and pre-encoded; tracks 1, 2, and 3; high and low coercivity; stripe down; 30 mil cards only) *
• Third party contactless encoder integration kit (ZIP Pocket)*
*Field upgradeable options
|Printer Drivers||Microsoft Windows Certified, Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit):
Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
(32 bit and 64 bit compatible)
Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
Windows Server 2016
Windows drivers include:
• Color coded printer status indicators for the operator
• Black panel extraction and controls for specialty ribbon panels with image preview
• Configuration utility to limit access by operators to change image quality and printer settings
• Advanced printer configuration, security settings and diagnostics capabilities
Linux: Ubuntu 16..X (64 Bit)
Apple: MAC OS X 10.13.X (64 bit)
|Additional Optional Features||Lockable enclosure (field upgradeable option)|