Evolis Primacy 2 delivers a new level of performance, making it the ideal card printer for those in need of simple, cost-efficient printing solutions. The Primacy 2 is Evolis’ second generation printer in the Primacy line. With significant improvements from the Primacy 1, this printer is a step above. Get the job done faster and at a greater volume – the Primacy 2 offers improved printing speeds and a versatile 100/200 input hopper size option. You’ll be impressed with the Primacy 2 card printer’s exceptional print quality, swift printing speed and exceptional ease-of-use. Whether you need to print photo ID badges, visitor badges, loyalty cards, student ID cards or vehicle passes, Primacy 2 is a particularly economical choice as it prints rewritable cards which can be reused up to 500 times. The Primacy 2 stands out for its high quality, resolution and speed.
Evolis Primacy 2 Lamination Module
Add this module to your Primacy 2 for the perfect finishing touch to an already advanced security solution. The lamination module is an optional feature that works hand-in-hand with the Primacy 2 to provide extra protection for your cards, allowing you to add elements such as varnish, patch, or generic/custom holograms. Lamination protects against counterfeiting, wear and tear, and increases visible security of your cards.
Evolis Primacy 2 Drivers & Software
Easy Badges ID badge software makes it easy to design ID badges yourself. Without having to learn Photoshop or hire expensive graphic designers, choose a template among the hundreds available and tweak it to include your logo and colors. Our software is as easy to use as it sounds. Work on PC and MAC, no need to worry about your operating system. Easy Badges software allows you to create professional quality, branded identity cards, visitor passes, access control cards, and more.
The Primacy 2 comes with Evolis Premium Suite® software, which contains the printer drivers for the Windows and Mac OS platforms. Evolis Premium Suite® makes interaction between the printer and the computer more intuitive.
Easy Badges signature lifetime email and phone support is unique in the industry. While most ID badge printing companies offer some limited ongoing support, Easy Badges goes above and beyond the industry standard. When you buy from us you are a customer for life- we will always be there on the line.
Even more security and durability for your cards.
From the simplest to the most secure cards, Primacy 2 can do it all. You can choose the level of security depending on your requirements:
- Encoders: encode contact or contactless chips and magnetic strips with our various encoders. Choose the ones you need when you purchase or add them throughout the life of your Primacy 2.
- UV effect: thanks to the specific YMCKOO ribbon, or via the overlay layer of our standard color ribbons associated with the lamination module, you can add a UV effect to your cards in order to give them a greater level of security.
- Double overlay layer: a double overlay layer means optimized durability for your printed cards. This double layer of varnish provides enhanced wear and abrasion protection, with 3 times the abrasion resistance of standard YMCKO ribbon.
- Lamination module: ordered at the same time as your Primacy 2 or added as needed, the lamination module allows you to integrate advanced security and protection elements (varnish, patch, or generic or custom holograms). The lamination module is the essential feature for an optimum level of security and durability.
- Scanner: the scanner allows you to check that the elements on your cards have been printed correctly and to keep a print history.
The printed data also needs security.
When you personalize a card with personal data, the data is sent to the printer so that it can start the personalization. Once the printing is finished, this information is then readable on the ribbon. How can we ensure that no data remains accessible, either digitally from the printer’s memory or physically from the ribbon?
To achieve this, Primacy 2 incorporates two technologies:
- Kineclipse®: The sensitive information on the ribbon after printing is made illegible by a masking system.
- Digital erasing: The data sent to the printer is automatically deleted from its memory.
Lock your Primacy 2 to better protect it.
Mechanical locking by key on the Primacy 2 prevents the printer from being opened. Access to the interior of the machine and to the feeder is only possible if you are in possession of the key. In other words, consumables (cards, ribbons, etc.) and all components that could be stolen (such as encoders) are protected.
6 new features available now on Primacy 2 ID Card Printer vs Primacy 1
Digital erasing- Delete sensitive data sent to the printer from memory
Compatible devices- Print directly from your smartphone or tablet
Optional- Kineclipse® Automatically mask sensitive data left on the ribbon after printing
Optional- 200-card feeder Increase efficiency and autonomy with an even larger feeder
Mechanical locking by key- Prevent the printer from being opened with access to consumables
Great for: Employee ID Cards, School ID Cards, Membership Card Printing, Gift Cards, and more.
Call us today to find out more about your printing options (855) 436-0527 email@example.com