Designed with simplicity and affordability in mind, the Fargo Ink1000 makes printing personalized, high quality, inkjet ID cards easier than ever. Excellent for small business, smaller schools, and personal use, the Fargo Ink1000’s ease-of-use and low TCO (total cost of ownership) makes it ideal for smaller, straight-forward printing needs, while not compromising on quality or dependability. With the elimination of print ribbons or the need for special cards or media, it’s our most user-friendly printer to date.
Standard PVC Compatibility
The Fargo Ink1000 is the first of its kind. Designed with highly specialized thermal inkjet capabilities, this printer is specifically engineered to be compatible with standard, off-the-shelf PVC cards. The first in the industry to offer this level of versatility and affordability along with its already high standard of quality.
Fargo Ink1000 Drivers & Software
Easy Badges ID badge software makes it easy to design ID badges yourself. Without having to learn Photoshop or hire expensive graphic designers, choose a template among the hundreds available and tweak it to include your logo and colors. Our software is as easy to use as it sounds. Work on PC and MAC, no need to worry about your operating system. Easy Badges software allows you to create professional quality, branded identity cards, visitor passes, access control cards, and more.
Fargo Ink1000 comes with the Fargo printer driver for Windows. The driver makes interaction between the printer and the computer more intuitive.
More For Your Investment
Easy Badges signature lifetime email and phone support is unique in the industry. While most ID badge printing companies offer some limited ongoing support, Easy Badges goes above and beyond the industry standard. When you buy from us you are a customer for life- we will always be there on the line.
What is Inkjet printing and what is DOD (Drop on Demand)?
Inkjet card printing is a type of card printing that recreates text and digital images by propelling droplets of ink onto the card. HID FARGO INK1000 offers an inkjet card printing capability.
• There are two inkjet printing methods. These are Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) and Drop on Demand (DOD):
• As the name implies, continuous inkjet technology ejects drops continuously from the printhead. These drops are then either directed to the printing surface as printing drops or to a collector for recirculation and re-use. This methodology is very old and not typically used in card printing.
• Drop on Demand technology ejects drops from the printhead only when required. HID FARGO INK1000 inkjet printing uses the Drop on Demand method.
• There are two approaches to the DOD method. These are Thermal DOD and Piezoelectric (or Piezo) DOD.
• Thermal DOD essentially relies on heat and vaporization to force ink from the print head to the substrate. HID FARGO INK1000 inkjet printing uses Thermal DOD.
• Piezoelectric DOD uses an electrical charge to force precise amounts of ink onto the substrate.
What card types are supported with the HID FARGO INK1000 Inkjet Card Printer?
The HID FARGO INK1000 card printer accepts CR-80 size cards and supports the following card types: Supports standard PVC card types: PVC, press polished PVC, composite (PET/PVC with PVC as an outer layer), laminated PVC (credit card construction)
Call us today to find out more about your printing options (855) 436-0527 firstname.lastname@example.org