The reliable HDP5000 now includes the following enhancements and benefits:
- More economical prints– New, low-cost YMCK half-panel ribbon
- Increased card throughput — Faster print speed, up to 150 cards per hour
- Greater peace of mind for users — New, industry leading three-year warranty
- Greater data security — AES256 data encryption and resin ribbon erase
- Improved regional compatibility — Upgraded LED with status in multiple languages
- Simplified management of multiple card types — Field-upgradable dual card input hopper option
- More durable cards without lamination– with High Durable HDP Film (coming Q2, 2013)
- More accurate color representation and faster firmware upgrades– FARGO Workbench® v3.0 diagnostic utility includes Color Assist spot-color matching, and simultaneous firmware upgrades for all printers on a network
- Consumables compatibility– Current HDP5000 print ribbon, HDP Film and overlaminates are compatible with the enhanced HDP5000
The FARGO HDP5000 ID Printer is exceptionally reliable, which means less printer downtime. Because the printhead never comes in contact with card surfaces or debris, it’s never damaged in the printing process. In fact, it carries a lifetime warranty. Cards produced by High Definition Printing are inherently more durable and secure than other types of cards. They resist wear and tear by putting a durable layer of HDP Film between the card image and the outside world. They’re also tamper evident — if a counterfeiter tries to peel apart the layers, the image essentially destroys itself.
High-quality images without the high price tag
With the Fargo HDP5000 ID Card Printer, ID cards do more than protect your organization — they reflect its pride. HDP5000 produces ID cards with the highest image quality available. By printing a reverse image on the underside of HDP® Film, then fusing the film to the card surface, the Fargo hdp5000 id printer creates an image quality that looks more like a sharp glossy photo than an ordinary ID badge. The Fargo hdp5000 id card printer provides a quality similar to offset litho printing. Printing on film instead of directly on the card means that the uneven surface of technology cards doesn’t compromise image quality. The Fargo hdp 5000 id printer can print up to the edge of smart chip contacts, and over-the-edge of the card.
With the FARGO HDP 5000 ID Printer, the price tag looks as great as the cards it produces. No other photo ID card printer delivers High Definition images at this price point, making the FARGO HDP 5000 ID Printer feasible for a broad range of organizations.
Great for: Employee ID cards, Door access cards, Membership card printing, gift card printing & more.
PVC Card sizes- CR80
PVC Card thicknesses- 30mil to 50mi
Software drivers- Windows XP / Vista(32 bit & 64 bit) / Server 2003 & 2008/ Windows7 & Windows8 (32 & 64 bit), MAC OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8 / Linux
See Fargo HDP5000 brochure for full specifications.